Phlebotek is the nations leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a wide range of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. Our deep understanding of business needs, and of the phlebotomy talent required to meet those needs, provides us with a better approach to matching the right phlebotomist to the job- with better business results for our clients.
When our partners- the organizations and people we work with- succeed, we succeed. Your health care organizations success depends on the ongoing professional development of the people who work there, that’s why we offer training and development to the phlebotomists that match to your company’s needs.
Phlebotek’s Full Service Staffing Solutions includes the following services:
- Whether you need one phlebotomist or a full team – for one location or many – Phlebotek will provide carefully selected and screened temporary and contract phlebotomist to augment your full-time workforce.
- Phlebotek actively recruits temporary and contract phlebotomists that are ultimately seeking positions directly with our clients. When you know you want to make a hire, we’ll identify the right phlebotomist to do the job today – and interested in working with you directly when you’re ready.
- Every job counts today more than ever. We know that you can’t hire just a phlebotomist. You need the skills, experience and “fit” with your healthcare organization. You need proven performers that are screened and matched to what you need – and you need them today. Phlebotek’s professionals will provide you with the phlebotomists you need on your team.
Professional Search Services
- When you have a highly specialized hiring need, requiring unique skills and outreach, the Phlebotek team can conduct a targeted search designed just for you. From hiring needs focused on phlebotomists to medical assistants or specialized staff, we’ll dedicate resources to help build your team.
- Phlebotek’s pay rolling services are available when you have identified people for your organization yet do not choose to make a direct-hire investment today. We’ll handle timekeeping, payroll and administration — so you don’t have to.
- Our managed phlebotomy programs are designed to provide either onsite or offsite management when you have high volume staffing needs. Our capabilities extend to specialized management, customized screening and other services that fit your unique staffing environment.
Phlebotek offers a different alternative recruiting option, called HR+. For details on how Phlebotek can enhance your business by providing recruiting and candidate screenings click below: